Equipment required by competitor
- Helmet (Only 50K and 100K, could be cycling)
- Headlamp (only 50K and 100K)
- Emergency whistle or nautical - no Cotillion. (only 22k, 50k and 100k).
- First aid kit, see detail below (Only 22K, 50K and 100K):
- 3 (three) Self-adhesive dressings to cover blisters. E.g Moleskin, Compeed, Second Skin or simply Band-Aids.
- 1 (one) roll of elastic bandage of 1.50 meters long and 7 cm wide.
- 1 (one) roll NO elastic band of 1.50 meters long and 7 cm wide (only 50k and 100k).
- 2 (two) individual envelopes fine sterile gauze to cover wounds.
- 1 (one) large surgical dressing to cover deep wounds (only 50k and 100k).
- 20 ml of povidone-iodine solution. (No soap)
- 4 (four) antidiarrheal tablets (loperamide) (only 50k and 100k)
- 4 (four) tablets antihistamine (Loratadine) (only 50k and 100k)
- 2 (two) minerals rehydration salts can be table salt (only 50k and 100k).
- 6 (six) 400 mg ibuprofen tablets (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Adhesive tape 2.5 cm wide and 1.5 m long.
- 1 (one) pair of disposable latex gloves (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Tweezers (only 50k and 100k).
- 1 (one) Small scissors (only 50k and 100k).
- The acceptance of this entire Mandatory Equipment is at the discretion of the Organization.
- Will be held equipment checks during the race.
Amazing race, as wonderful as it is hard. The really beautiful landscapes!Jorge Antonio Vera, via Facebook
I want more! ... I will be back. That says it all. Excellent the race.Cristian Javier Azulay, via Facebook
Excellent race, signaling and hydration stations. Very good organization!Edgar Peralta, via Facebook
Be part of the adventure!